Thursday 29 December 2011

Every time i mesage Amy, the only thing that she never forget to remind is "update our blog".It has been quite long since all of us gathered,the last should be during last year deepavali right. I think so.Next time when we meet again, take more pics and give to me.If suddenly i mis u guys wana see pics oso,i dun hv any.So sad...I just realize uni life just a lot more complicated that u can think it is.So much of jealousy, competition......I just get so tired staying here, really cnt wait to go back.I miss as so much, and u guys...I have something to be clarify,i am single.So plz stop creating the story ya.I heard Amy said that han and ssy had confirm it aleady. hw cn u confirm it without even asking me???These two younger one so terrible.

My sincere apologies to all of you for forgetting all of your birthday.It wnt happen again this year I promise.Especially to Han, very very sorry ya i really didnt mean it.

Thats all for now,see u guys in alor star.wait for me ya.Love u guys....

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Paiseh, I oso heard the "non-single thing" from ssy d...XD

    ps: ssy gt doubt bout it, she gt mentioned tat mayb she was just dreaming bout the whole thing

    gowriie, actually i hv forgotten the thing o...wat was it? u really forgot my bday?>< U hav came through some bad things? dun afraid! come back let us sayang u la...^^

    really miss the time when five of us meet 2gather n meet so much noise!!! love u all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha,told u tat the way u act really is suspicious ma~~haha!!han,ssy said she dreamt bout it a??woah,mayb its real!!haha~~quickly come bec lo,miss u miss u all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love u too~~~ muacks muacks~~~ n py, im sosososososo sorry for forgeting ur birthday~~~ it wont happen again, i promise~~~

    ReplyDelete