Saturday 17 December 2011

Chingu~~

"Friend" - Translated Yeah T.O.P right here! (with SOL!) And It's been a while You see! (Long time no see) I still remember them days.. you remember? Reminiscin' over you.. but I'm aight ! like always Thinking little of it I guess it�s over already The last period The map which I marked Ripping all of it To the streets once again I�m not wandering, wandering I�m just looking for you Why run away? Above the blue sea Swim, swim, swimming A whale�s dream Our awkward first meeting Our concern for each other which came and went In no time that we spent together And the seldom conflicts Staying up all night together Our history is daybreak Pledging new friendship occasionally Saying I know too Childish fool At harsh criticisms, talking with a friend The promise that this will be the last I don�t know yet if it will be kept (don�t know) Me too, myself I (don�t know) Because I don�t know, it�s hard We were friends If we�re together A little child, fully Now, where I�m going, where I am, I don�t know (I feel all the more empty as ever) I am roaming about After sending you off It�s all dark Now, where you�re going, where you are, I don�t know (Its still all the more empty as ever) The fierce and cold Sheets of rain and wind The sky and ground ground that still isn�t dry I haven�t seen for a great long time The stars in the night�night night Oh- look at me. Even after 1 year, 2 years, 10 years 100 years, 1000 years, have passed A choice that�s not regretful They�re all futile lies Why am I remorseful now when it�s too late Looking back My sins are more Gent, gent, gent, ly ly ly Only the fiercest winds blow gently The memories I threw away The broken sugar cube An uncomfortable dream, my throat gets thirsty My Young Love Because I�m still young Splash, splash Just swimming And wandering I don�t know We were friends If we�re together A little child, fully Now, where I�m going, where I am, I don�t know (I feel all the more empty as ever) I am roaming about After sending you off It�s all dark Now, where you�re going, where you are, I don�t know (Its still all the more empty as ever) Long Time no see With no burdens I said leave (I, too- Oh you, too- Oh) Without you Keep on living how A sad lone wild goose (I, too- Oh you, too-Oh) We were friends If we�re together A little child, fully Now, where I�m going, where I am, I don�t know (I feel all the more empty as ever) I am roaming about After sending you off It�s all dark Now, where you�re going, where you are, I don�t know (Its still all the more empty as ever)

2 comments: