Sunday 6 June 2010

Dunno which 1 should i rite...

Im glad 2 see tat some1 had updated the blog!!!haha,some did tat(including me),but somebody r toooooooooo LAZY 2 do tat,arent they??haha!!Im saying about u two,our leader-sshi Pei Ying n mood-maker Sin Yee!!!juz rite something,ok?Actually i dunno wat i should rite 2...hey guys,u wan me 2 talk about wat in Japan or hows pre-u life in Kolej?i wrote where i went during the first day when i arrived in japan b4....u all wan me 2 continue,talking bout wat japanese do?or write about klej 1st....
Japan,wat do u know about japan?who do u know from?Tohoshinki?or me?haha...
so,should i continue this or
Kolej,wat a new place 4 me...
which 1 should i write 1st?
so,leave a reply!!

Those 2 pls write something,ok?
n wish u all the best!!

2 comments:

  1. hey girls...i'm here...haha... i'm feel so happy u call me leader sshi pei ying...hehe...if i hv time i will write something and update our blog,pls be patient...haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. u never hav time one, until now still haven update anythg...

    ReplyDelete